View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 04:47 PM   #9
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilohertz53 View Post
Your "new" Sony Reader case looks great!

I have a similar organizer that I'd like use for my reader. You mention "ripping out the rings". How did you do it without damaging the rest of the organizer case? The loose-leaf ring assembly in mine is held in solidly by 2 rivets. I was planning to bend back the covers and cut the rivets with a hacksaw, but if there's an easier way, I'm all for that.
I just yanked on it and it came out. One rivet came out clean, and left a nice little hole. The other tore the cloth liner. I think the liner was caught in that rivet. The damage was minimal.

If you are careful about pulling on it, then you should be able to remove it with little or no damage.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote