View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 04:16 AM   #29
BeckyEbook
Evangelist
BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (Key3, PW2, PW3), Nook (ST, GLP), Kobo Touch, Tolino Vision 2
I checked all steps twice and it works fine for me.

But…
I did a full test, in which I also overwritten my sigil.ini file, and then discovered that the issue really exists.

So I started to analyze step by step which line in the configuration file was causing the problem and found it.

The problem occurs at non-100% magnification in the preview window (both zoom in and zoom out).

zoom_preview in [user_preferences] section in your sigil.ini file

@Turtle91: Set the zoom for preview window to 100% until the issue is resolved.

Last edited by BeckyEbook; 08-02-2021 at 04:21 AM.
BeckyEbook is offline   Reply With Quote