View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 09:46 PM   #27
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
The problem is that code is identical across platforms, and I am not seeing any of this on macOS but did see and was able to fix those issues when reported for Sigil-1.6.0.

But with Sigil-1.7 on macOS, I am just not seeing what you are seeing.

Here is a screen cap following your instructions after editing a line to add the word "Hello" to the start of the line and waiting for Preview to reload.

As you can see it is syncing just fine.

I also try with Go-To-Link-Or-Style on red and then back and it all worked just fine.

So this is going to be very hard for me track down on macOS as I can not recreate it.

Let's hope someone (Doitsu, BeckyEbook, DiapDealer, etc) using Sigil-1.7.0 can recreate what you are seeing on Linux or Windows. If not, I can try and create a debug build for you that adds a bunch of QDebug() output related to Preview position that you can capture in a debug log file so we see what is going on.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 9.48.03 PM.png
Views:	38
Size:	845.5 KB
ID:	188473  

Last edited by KevinH; 08-01-2021 at 10:04 PM.
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote