View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 09:38 PM   #25
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
I just tried your test on my mac by adding a space to the text and Preview synced just fine after it automatically reloaded the page following the edits with no need to click. I see from your images it is obviously not doing that for you.

Not sure why. Perhaps this is platform specific? The class clicking and return bug was fixed for macOS in Sigil-1.6.0 too.

So maybe this bug truly is platform specific. Let's wait to see if BeckyEbook or DiapDealer can recreate what you are seeing on their Windows builds.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote