View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 09:30 PM   #19
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I'll check, but that's the first I've heard of Preview not syncing correctly in general. There was the find/replace thing, and the attempt to get MathML closer, but other than that, I've not heard any complaints of Preview not syncing correctly after edits (til now).

It's definitely syncing how I expect it to (Preview syncs to the Code View cursor) on Windows 10 and Linux.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote