View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 08:44 PM   #18
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2 & Air/Surface Pro/Kindle PW
Thanks for all the hard work!

I did find a bug that wasn't squashed - not sure if it was supposed to have been??

The preview window is still not updating to the correct place - not syncing with the code view. More precisely - when I make an edit in the code view (either manually or with find/replace), the preview will reposition elsewhere on the page... what I've noticed most often it will reposition to about the middle of the html file. The preview window will sync properly if I click on the code view window where some text is located.

Let me know if you need more detail!

Cheers,
Dion
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote