View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 08:08 PM   #12
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autarc View Post
Just got my new C67ML Carta 2 and was surprised as the Play Store was missing. So I wanted to load the latest Firmware 1.8.1 hoping it will be available afterwards. Unfortunately the links from the official site seems to be restrained and require a pcloud premium account. Luckily someone was already uploading the files which could be accessed. So I've prepared the tools and managed to flash it but now do I get the bootloop issue mentioned here. Guess the firmware image version hosted there has the same issue as the previous one linked at Onyx. Would be great if someone could assist and provide the necessary files which are working. Thanks in advance - appreciate the help and can't wait to finally start reading
Maybe here somewhere?
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...&postcount=877
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote