View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 11:46 AM   #6
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
I treat my T68 with kid-gloves. The potential OS problems are outrageous. I hope they fix this stuff because I hope to invest in a newer, big-screen Onyx at some point.

I will add that Booxtor's consistent presence on these forums to help iron out problems is a big help and a plus. I do admire Onyx's innovation and I suppose these problems are part of it. Without them, e-readers would be so much more boring.

Mind you, I have a very stable Boyue and my rooted Nook ST has not crashed in three years...

Last edited by Pajamaman; 02-15-2017 at 11:48 AM.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote