View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 07:45 AM   #5
downeaster59
Guru
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 5, Onyx Nova 2
Okay. Onyx International fixed the firmware link to the correct firmware. Using Factory Tool 1.39, I was able to upgrade my C67ML Carta 2 to 1.81.

One very significant change: the user app partition is now over 700 MB. That's right. More than double what it was. That alone makes the upgrade worthwhile.

Edit: NeoReader seems to be improved as well. One odd thing I've discovered: on some third party apps that used to scroll when I used the left/right buttons, now the volume control pops up when I try the buttons. That's new for me. It's as though the setting toggles back and forth. However, reading apps don't seem to do that. Moon Reader works fine with the left/right buttons.

Last edited by downeaster59; 02-15-2017 at 11:16 AM.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote