View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 05:07 AM   #3
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Another Nesbit is currently in the works ---- "ALL the Dragons", comprised of the short story collection "The Book of Dragons", plus the short story "The Last of the Dragons."

I wanted to do an omnibus collection of all her children's short stories, but there are so many missing -- they have not been digitized for free access. I will have to meditate on what I will do after "Dragons" is finished.

I would have liked to do more of Williams' children's books, but they are also very hard to find.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote