View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 01:18 AM   #3
geekyworld
Enthusiast
geekyworld knows the complete value of PI to the endgeekyworld knows the complete value of PI to the endgeekyworld knows the complete value of PI to the endgeekyworld knows the complete value of PI to the endgeekyworld knows the complete value of PI to the endgeekyworld knows the complete value of PI to the endgeekyworld knows the complete value of PI to the endgeekyworld knows the complete value of PI to the endgeekyworld knows the complete value of PI to the endgeekyworld knows the complete value of PI to the endgeekyworld knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: kindle
Thanks for your reply Doitsu. It is working now.

In the referred post you forgot to mention that only the new KF8/AZW3 format supports Devanagari. Besides, I had not bought a Kindle then so could not cross check. My statement then was based only on your screenshot.

Anyhow, the issue is resolved now thanks to your help. Only I wish raw unicode text files also supported Devanagari. Amazon now has an exclusive e-shop for India, perhaps they should look into the matter of providing native Indic support and content.

Last edited by geekyworld; 09-22-2013 at 01:23 AM.
geekyworld is offline   Reply With Quote