View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 08:16 AM   #67
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by riccardobaldinot View Post
I have been browsing all the Preferences in Calibre, but I could not find where associations are. Could you please explain me? Thanks.
Associations are not done in Calibre, but in the computer settings. With Windows, there's a setting for associating files by file format. You select the format, browse to the place on your PC where you installed Calibre Portable and select its viewer (ebook-viewer.exe) as the default program for the format.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote