View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 06:39 AM   #61
db105
Zealot
db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanjamuse View Post
I use Calibre to download fanfiction and I rarely add cover to the epubs, because it takes up too much space. Why do I have to have one created I never asked for?
Ok, it's true that when you don't have a cover and open the book in the viewer, a cover is generated and you see it in the viewer. However, that auto-generated cover does not seem to be saved anywhere. After closing the book, if you go to the book folder, there is no picture and the size of the ebook files have not changed at all, so I think it's not a problem.
db105 is offline   Reply With Quote