View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 11:22 AM   #53
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Is it too early to be thinking about this for 2015?

Every year I pass on Nano because Life. Too busy, not enough time, small kids need me. List goes on and on.

This year writing is getting the front seat, and I've recently concluded that my biggest current obstacle to financial viability is that I work too... dang... slow. So maybe Nanowrimo is exactly what I need.

Maybe.
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote