View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 03:17 PM   #8
KarenH
Addict
KarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five words

Device: K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOECHICK View Post
God, this could create a monster

Tx
Tell me about it!

And if you don't have a membership yet, don't forget there's a 100% micropay rebate for that until the end of the year - for $29.95 you get 15% off the top on all purchases for a year, plus a coupon worth up to $10 off any one title, plus you get your $29.95 back in micropay.

The last couple of weeks could have been really dangerous to my bank account if I hadn't had a pretty hefty micropay balance to begin with. As it is my CC took a very small hit and my micropay balance is way lower, but my TBR list has enough books on it to keep me going for a long, long time!
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote