View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 02:40 PM   #7
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOECHICK View Post
I'm a micropay virgin. Does this mean that I buy a book for $20 with 100% rebate...I pay the $20 and I get $20 in an account to put towards more books?

Tx
Yes, indeed it does!

The most effective usage is to buy 100% rebate books first using your CC. Then use the Micropay rebates to pay for secured books that have a rebate. With the current special these can be up to 60% even if you pay using Micropay.
Lastly use these rebates to buy any Multiformat books (which offers only discount rates, no rebates) you might want to use up the Micropay balance.

It helps to draw up a plan of action first. You can do multiple purchases and chain them along so that the rebates on one book gives you the enough to pay for the next book e.g. you get rebates for something you purchased with rebates. Rinse and repeat.

It's quite easy to get around 5-7 books out of every 2 100% rebate books purchased (depending on price).
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote