View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 01:28 AM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I think the best fantasy title I've read recently may have been Michael Stackpole's Talion: Revenant. I enjoy a lot of his stuff, some of it not so much, but that one is particularly good. He has some other titles available from ConnStore, but not that one. Frankly, I'm surprised he has any e-books available, he's put some rants about how used bookstores are damaging his circulation numbers in some of his books' afterwards, you see.

I heartily second the recommendation for Weber's War God's Own trilogy. Really good stuff.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote