View Single Post
Old 03-31-2023, 02:00 AM   #13
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
MRPI working means you *should* be able to reinstall KUAL and have it work. I *think* people have successfully done that, but I have no personal experience with that (my own PW5 is happily sitting in airplane mode at its out-of-box FW ).

Once again, just check the logs.

The ;log stuff should work (barring the usual post-update couple of reboots), but doesn't really help you run KUAL stuff without basically writing a whole lot of boring wrapper scripts. ;log mrpi is a specially crafted shortcut built entirely as a QoL feature to ease some of the insane amount of hoop-jumping involved in the JB process.

Last edited by NiLuJe; 03-31-2023 at 02:03 AM.
NiLuJe is online now   Reply With Quote