View Single Post
Old 03-30-2023, 10:34 AM   #9
dhdurgee
Guru
dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknackpaddywak View Post
Yes I appreciate your help but I spent half a day trying to set up USBnet and it proved to be too complicated. I believe the jailbreak is half broken as I only have the log commands now and log mrpi shows it is installing USBnet but I am left with a blank screen after a minute or so. Then I have to force restart the kindle and nothing changed.

In other words, I think mrpi is not working after this update and I need the log runme to do what downgrader would usually do.

I tried using filebrowser but log runme would give me a blank ip and using ;711 is giving me an ip would end up with cannot connect

One thing is certain: Amazon needs to go to hell for wasting my precious time on such an update.
I would suggest you download the log files from your Kindle and inspect them. My suspicion is that you have been bitten by the 5.15.1.1 move of the keystore and thus your attempts to install anything signed with a developer key is being aborted as the key is not in the new keystore.

Dave
dhdurgee is offline   Reply With Quote