View Single Post
Old 03-29-2023, 10:49 PM   #5
dhdurgee
Guru
dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknackpaddywak View Post
I think you might have misunderstood what I meant.

I am very sure I have the coplate version of KUAL. As I said, MRPI shows it is installing but KUAL does not show up. I then ported the KUAL from my PW2 but it failed to start.

The downgrader extension was for KUAL but now since kual is not available but I AM jailbroken I need a way to run it from log runme to downgrade the device to a version compatible with KUAL and prevent it from upgrading.
I believe I saw you note in another thread that you are now on 5.15.1.1 firmware. If that is so, your jailbreak may have been disabled as that version has relocated the keystore.

I believe NiLuJe is working on this, as I imagine the bridge code will need to be updated to take the change in location into account.

It may be possible to copy the jailbroken keystore to the new location, but that may only be possible during the boot phase when the bridge code runs.

Hopefully there will be word on this soon.

Dave
dhdurgee is offline   Reply With Quote