View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 10:19 AM   #11
rahulm
Zealot
rahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: None
"Not having any ereading device, let alone a Sony, do they not let you apply any remaining credit to a purchase and you pay the difference? That would be a really cheap trick for a company to pull though not uncommon."

That's what I am assuming. Gonna put a higher priced book in my cart and attempt to checkout with the credit to see what happens.

If it lets me pay the difference, I think I will spring for one of the titles suggested in this thread. Crossing my fingers...
rahulm is offline   Reply With Quote