View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 07:26 PM   #9
rahulm
Zealot
rahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguerahulm can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: None
Thanks for all the suggestions.

Just to be clear, I specified under 5 bucks just because I did not want to waste this credit I had.

I've already read all of the current Song of Ice and Fire books and am eagerly awaiting A Dance with Dragons. And Vellum and Ink sound pretty intriguing so I will definitely check that out. Snow Crash has been on my "books to read" list for years now, sadly I haven't gotten around to it.

Last edited by rahulm; 03-18-2009 at 07:36 PM.
rahulm is offline   Reply With Quote