View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 06:32 PM   #12
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inukami View Post
jhowell and theducks, thanks for your input.

I will make sure I backup if I do any major searches and replaces.

Calibre doesn't seem to have the option to Titlecase tags, but yes that would be ideal.

I haven't run into that problem yet with bulk use of case tools and don't have any roman numerals in these tags that I wanted to use titlecase for. So should be okay for now.

Usually the download feature isn't too bad for my books. It sometimes has way to many when I import though, although gives me a good idea where to start.

Inukami
It does from inside the MDE. Find a book with a bunch of wrong case.: Open the MDE on it: Right click: Select case: save
That 1 operation affect all usage of those tags.
A bit of a PITA, but it does get the job done
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote