View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 12:02 AM   #12
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria Jones View Post
I am so sad that I didn't have the SanDisk Clip Sport Plus, my iPod shuffle music player is so old.
IIRC the Shuffle will play Audible files downloaded to and transferred via iTunes.

http://audible.custhelp.com/app/answ...47/c/3089,3339

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria Jones View Post
It is the first time that I hear about DRM. Can I just remove the drm only for personal use?? Or I need to search for the Internet to find out some legal DRM for use?
Google AAX2MP3
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote