View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 04:06 PM   #11
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalibUser View Post
I have updated the plugin in the first post of this thread.

I am not sure what you were referring to - the combo box showed the names of the xhtml files when I ran the original plugin eg Section0001.xhtml. Was you referring to the Images\... reference in the listbox? The new version no longer shows Images\...
No. The first version I saw was populating the combo box with the manifest ids of the epub's text files. Many epubs made by Sigil will have ids that match the filename (Sigil creates new files with ids equal to the filename if it can, but this isn't always guaranteed), but others may not. When I opened some of my own epubs, the combobox was populated with entries like "nav, toc" etc. They didn't match what I was seeing in Sigil's Book Browser.

You're not doing anything wrong, it's just that the manifest ids of an epub's files won't always match what a user sees in Sigil's Book Browser.

I included a "fix" for it in my patch. Perhaps you already applied it?

EDIT: Yes, I see my patched code being used on line 139
Code:
for id, href in self.bk1.text_iter():
    self.xhtmlTuple=self.xhtmlTuple + (os.path.basename(href),)
Originally it was:
Code:
for id, href in self.bk1.text_iter():
    self.xhtmlTuple=self.xhtmlTuple + (id,)

Last edited by DiapDealer; 02-11-2017 at 04:15 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote