Thread: MobileRead October 2016 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 12:08 PM   #5
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Crap. I meant to vote for Rivers of London and instead voted for The Loved One. That Rivers of London looks really good. I read a bit of the "Look Inside" sample at Amazon.
Whether Rivers wins or not, I highly recommend it. And since I know you sometimes listen to audio books, I'll go so far as to suggest getting the WhisperSync as well for $3.99.

I don't know The Loved One, don't have an opinion. I will probably only vote for Rivers of London/Midnight Riot and Alice, Let's Eat. Well, and Bridge in the Fourth Dimension, the Further Adventures of the Hideous Hog, of course, but I know that has almost no chance of winning. I nominated it primarily to bring it to folks attention if they are, or have been, bridge players. For those of us to whom that applies, it really is quite hilarious.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote