View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 01:50 PM   #499
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
@Davidfor: Interesting; not sure when it happened but with f/w 3.3 on my Glo I've encountered some big database corruption. First clue was that many of my shelves showed up as empty on the device.

Upgraded calibre to the newest version and attached the Glo to it. Kobo Utilities are set to do an automatic backup of the DB, and that failed with the following issues:
<snip>

The check database integrity on the other hand showed no errors!
I've also noted database corruption with the automatic backup though the database then checks out fine on the device. I think it may have to do with the simultaneous storage of bookmarks on connect. I was going to try turning off storage of bookmarks to check the theory but haven't got round to it.

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote