View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 03:17 AM   #1
fxp33
Addict
fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.

Device: Kobo Glo, Aura HD, kindle paperwhite
How to manage kepub.epub in Calibre

Hi,

I need to have two versions of some files: kepub.epub and epub, because they are handled by different engine on the kobo reader.

First I thought the question was:
- is there an easy way to distinguish kepub.epub from epub in Calibre...

Then I understood that at import time, all my kepub had been renamed, and therefore, that I didn't have kepub.epub anymore

And my questions are:
- How to import the kepub.epub safely into Calibre (I guess there is a template thing to modify)? without converting them, of course.
- How can I distinguish them in Calibre?

Thank you for your help or for pointing me toward a thread on this subject.
(I read something about handling kepub in the latest features of Calibre or the driver, but don't know if it is for converting...)

Regards

François

Calibre 1.12
KoboTouchExtended (2.2.13)
Kobo utilities 1.4.3
fxp33 is offline   Reply With Quote