View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 07:21 AM   #15
Nyoxi
Connoisseur
Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Nyoxi can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianinmaine View Post
That would remount it ro anyway.
If you mean the restart then yes, ultimately it would. But possibly too late. I have noticed that framework is able to "shoot itself" and write/ modify some files that can make it unable to start after reboot. So the sooner you remount ro after any changes the better.

I don't know what is the cause or consequence. I mean:
A) amazon guys are so incompetent that tey use RO filesystem to prevent hurting the system, or
B) amazon guys decided they don't have to be carefull about what they do since they have (unbreakable) RO filesystem.
Nyoxi is offline   Reply With Quote