View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 06:25 PM   #37
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
As another Canadian, I buy Kobo and Amazon ebooks at the approved store and don't muss with success. I know there are some books cheaper at Amazon US but if it's really that much, I just wait and buy something else. However, Nook is not sold in Canada and those titles work perfectly well on my e-reader; I have been known to buy a few titles there. I don't find that practice immoral.

I also have been known to buy physical books and goods from Amazon UK or even occasionally DE, as well as US and Canada. There is no funny representations going on there: the goods are shipped to Canada. Often there are bargains, even with shipping. I don't find that immoral, either.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote