View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 05:42 PM   #36
Istvan diVega
Inharmonious
Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Molen View Post
I don't quite see why it would be useless. I didn't ask a question in the heading, merely stated the topic of the thread. Then I attached a poll related to the topic, because I was curious if people would (not if they do).
It will be useless because a significant proportion of respondents will link the morality aspect found in the heading with the actual question posed in the poll. It is basically a textbook example of how not to set things up if you want a reliable answer.

That said, it's an informal poll on an internet forum, not a questionnaire to be used as a basis for scientific research, so it's hardly a big deal.
Istvan diVega is offline   Reply With Quote