View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 09:40 PM   #4
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmarie View Post
Thanks, Slayda, that's sort of what I figured out by reading everything there. Sigh. Even though they state that most of their stuff is "multiformat", it turns out everything I bought there is in that Secure OEBFF format. Sheesh! Oh, well, I'll just finish reading it on the EB1150 then.
Try instead logging into the http://www.fictionwise.com/ site using your ebookwise.com username and password.

Then look to see if that (or any other) ebook is offered with the 'download ebook' option. If it is, that's a multi-format ebook. This is not available for the 'Secure OEBFF format' as you have already noticed.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote