View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 03:00 PM   #55
peterwardgd
Addict
peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura
using the playbook exclusively as my ereader. Tried Kobo, wasn't my cup of tea. Having looked and tested most of the reading apps available my favourite was Bookreader.

Its clean, simple, import is easy. Enough options to keep me happy not too many too distract from the apps purpose. For £1 its a bargain. Only thing i would like is a prettier library interface. Other than that its perfect.
peterwardgd is offline   Reply With Quote