View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 05:40 AM   #11
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eVeNtInE View Post
Oh...that sounds promising. Can anyone point me to how to get the proper French dictionary for Kindle so I can see it'll work properly for me? Thanks!
The installation procedure is slighly different for each Kindle reader, but you can test the free monolingual French dictionary with the free Kindle app:
  1. Install the Kindle app, download a free French book or side-load one by copying it to the My Kindle Content folder.
  2. Open the French ebook with the Kindle app and select a word. The Kindle app will automatically download the French dictionary.
  3. If it doesn't, select the French dictionary from the popup menu to trigger the download.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote