View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 06:13 PM   #23
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyfulT
Trying to move free Kindle books to my nook. And one DRM book has been added to Calibre And I really do not understand any of this. I've got the plugin and the zip file downloaded to my computer now what. Are there step by step instructions anywhere? I've seen apprentice alf instructions but I do not understand them. I really need very basic stuff. Sorry to be so needy. Thank you, Joyful
1) This plugin has nothing to do with DRM-removal.
2) You can't get specific help for DRM-removal on MobileRead. It's against the rules. If Alf's instructions are unclear, then ask Alf questions... but ask them where Alf lives. Alf doesn't live here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia
I had a hunch, and after checking: Baen prc-files from Fifth Emporium. At least some of them. The plugin just shows the customise option. Mobi_Unpack_v050 unpacks them (Kindle Previewer couldn't recompile, aborted since title wasn't set).
I figured out what was going on. That particular one was a TEXtREAd PRC that the plugin was barfing on, but it's probably older MOBIs in general that my plugin is having trouble with. I've got a solution that seems to be working, but I'd like to do more testing this weekend before uploading.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote