View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 02:41 PM   #21
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia View Post
I had a hunch, and after checking: Baen prc-files from Fifth Emporium. At least some of them. The plugin just shows the customise option. Mobi_Unpack_v050 unpacks them (Kindle Previewer couldn't recompile, aborted since title wasn't set).

Cordelia's Honor (Probably the other Bujold prc-files as well, but the later omnibuses that are mobis are recognised by the plugin)
Worlds of Honor

When I imported some of these into calibre last year, they showed up as mobi, now they import as prc. The files are a bit of a mess, I've been cleaning up the epub and converting that to mobi.
Cool... thanks. If the underlying Mobi_Unpack code will unpack them, then I certainly don't want the plugin choking on them. I'll dig into it, but I assume the problem is happening when the plugin tries to gather some preliminary data about the various formats in the ebook's calibre library entry.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote