View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 08:08 PM   #51
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Hi Alans

Have you gone into the Camera and Video apps on your PB?

As you'd be aware you can take photos with the front and back facing camera, and you can also take videos - both of which you can do off line - that is take the pics/vids and watch them.

If you want to download pics or vids to your PB that you have saved on your PC then you can do this a couple of ways:

i) use Desktop Mgr - have you downloaded Blackberry Desktop Mgr onto your PC/laptop?

ii) side load via the My Computer screen - so:

- attach your PB to your PC using the usb cord

- open My Computer (Flag key + e)

- wait for Z drive (or whatever it's called on your PC) to show up

- open out Z drive so you see the folders

- go back up to your PC's video files - choose the vid you want to COPY to the PB and then COPY it to your PB

Let me know how you go.

(Ooops if some of what I've said above is a suck eggs .... I don't know how much you know already)

Last edited by Lynx-lynx; 05-24-2012 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Clarity
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote