View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 06:56 PM   #104
goggin
Enthusiast
goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
I downloaded my first movie rental last night. Decided to test it after reading complaints on Amazon.com that offline viewing isn't working. It does work.

Movie (Batman Begins) took 1.5 hours to download (2.5 hours runtime). You need to exit from the screen that you began downloading on. Go back into your video library (on device) and you'll see a green check mark next to the download symbol. Tap on the movie icon and it will begin to play offline. I confirmed WiFi was disconnected.

What probably happened is folks are still on the same screen they began downloading on. If you press Watch Now (when disconnected from WiFi) it will not work. That's for streaming while you are downloading.
Thanks! I haven't tried that yet, but I did try streaming a movie from my Amazon video library -- "Twister" with Helen Hunt and Bill Paxton -- and it worked great. In fact, I only intended it as a test and liked it so much I wound up watching the whole movie again
goggin is offline   Reply With Quote