View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 05:50 PM   #101
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
I don't think so about the google apps as I pretty much outlined what I've been using the SGT for. If that is all I'd be missing than it may eventually replace the SGT.

I've been messing with it in BB but it isn't fully accessible, the demo mode is enabled. I can play the available music, movies/video, browse the available books and magazines, etc. Pretty much liking what I'm seeing and hearing.

I REALLY like the screen picture quality the Fire is showing. The SGT just doesn't seem to stand out as much when I utilize it. Maybe I need to do some adjustments on the SGT so I'll look into that.

I had the NC for awhile but I returned it within the BB return ploicy period. I feel I would do the same with the NT if I bought it. The Fire is cheaper anyway and I wouldn't root.
I would order it from Amazon. If you decide to return it, there's no restocking fee. Use it for a couple of weeks and see if it would replace your SGT. Sideload the apps you currently use day-to-day and evaluate its usefulness.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote