View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 05:45 PM   #100
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
A few of us had a Honeycomb tablet prior to getting the Fire. We see the Fire as a complement, not necessarily a replacement.

Given your SGT is 7" would you be looking to replace it with the Fire? You wouldn't have access to some of the stock Google apps. Would that be a problem?
I don't think so about the google apps as I pretty much outlined what I've been using the SGT for. If that is all I'd be missing than it may eventually replace the SGT.

I've been messing with it in BB but it isn't fully accessible, the demo mode is enabled. I can play the available music, movies/video, browse the available books and magazines, etc. Pretty much liking what I'm seeing and hearing.

I REALLY like the screen picture quality the Fire is showing. The SGT just doesn't seem to stand out as much when I utilize it. Maybe I need to do some adjustments on the SGT so I'll look into that.

I had the NC for awhile but I returned it within the BB return ploicy period. I feel I would do the same with the NT if I bought it. The Fire is cheaper anyway and I wouldn't root.

Last edited by robertc88; 11-23-2011 at 05:48 PM.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote