View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 03:35 PM   #93
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art's Tart View Post
TO EVERYONE WHO RESPONDED TO MY POST and to those who are participating and trying to help the rest of us.

I did the factory reset and things are working much better now. I've moved away from the "this is going back" mindset and am inclined to keep it.

I was able to get the PDF email attachment to come through and download, and was pleasantly surprised that the Fire gave me the option to open it for a Kindle view instead of PDF. Neat.

Again, thanks for all the help.
Woo Hoo! Glad it worked out. We've all experienced frustration.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote