View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 11:31 PM   #14
pssquirrel
ebooknut
pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & Oasis
@Ripplinger: Thank you so much for posting PRS+ instructions. I think I actually understand it, and you gave me the courage to download the installer. Ack! The installer won't run on a Mac (this is confirmed in the ReadMe file). Not sure where to go from here.

@eSheri: Yes, indeedy, I (the OP) have a 350, so audio would indeed be a new feature for me. And I agree with you, the addition of WiFi is a huge plus -- in fact, it's one of the main reasons I'm tempted by the T1.

@hidari: I wasn't aware the T1 couldn't read .rtf. Thanks for pointing that out. It's a bit of a bummer.

To all who have offered advice: Thanks again! You've been really helpful. MobileRead is great! I'm so glad I found you guys!
pssquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote