View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 10:14 AM   #7
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
If I wanted Just Shipping, I would add myself back onto my husband's Prime account instead of maintaining my own. I started my own Prime because I wanted to keep our books and music separated.

I know I'm not using all of the benefits, but I honestly don't know which ones I'm not using and which things aren't actually part of Prime. If they had tiers, I could figure that out and maybe get a lower package, especially since I'm not interested in the shipping part of it and would happily give up that option if it meant a lower annual cost for the rest.

On the other hand, if the annual fee goes up any more, I will most likely give it up -- as much as I enjoy having access to all the books, videos and music that Amazon includes, I don't think that I use it enough to justify even what I'm paying now.
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote