View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 03:01 PM   #14
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapata View Post
Not "20,000 Leagues under the Sea" because I've see a movie about the storie ... and I don't like to read with picture of movies in my head.
If you avoid reading a book just because you've seen the movie, you're going to miss a lot of excellent books.

I do know what you mean about the "pictures in the the head". I like to wait a while (preferably several months) between seeing a movie and reading the book. Better still, I prefer to read the book first. But I won't discard a book just because I've seen the movie.
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote