Thread: Bug report
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 03:22 PM   #60
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by krish View Post
In my PB 302, I have mapped the lower right key to move forward and lower left key to move backward. When I view a pdf (by pdfviewer) in portrait mode and zoom to fit width, almost 3/4th of the document is shown in a view, pressing lower right key is not moving forward to show the balance 1/4 of the page instead it goes to next page. Same is with lower left key, it goes to previous page starting and not moving backward.

I do not face this problem in landscape orientation with any zoom setting. Also in portrait mode and with zoom 200% or more, we do not have this problem.

Is this a bug? Can this be solved in next release of the firmware?
Yes this bug is already known.it seems only to raise its ugly head in pdfviewer. Try Adobeviewer to circumvent. Sure this will be solved.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote