Thread: Bug report
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 06:11 PM   #50
Mickey330
Addict
Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis & the Kindle app on iDevices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
I would like to expand on Mickey's v15.2 bug.

I tried to move multiple files between folders using the sequence [File] - [Mark Group] - "mark multiple files" - [Move to Folder].

I also got the error message "Cannot move file", but in this case it wasn't lying, because only one of the files was moved. Luckily no damage was done. I just had to tediously move the files one by one, ignoring the error message each time.

The [File] - [Mark Group] - "mark multiple files" seems to work OK with options such as [Delete] and [Mark as read]
Same thing here with me, jackie_w. It seems to only move the last book you have checked in a group.

Which is okay in my case, because I only tried to move them to test your further ID of the problem...

Sorry I missed that - I had run through a bunch of "move" actions before I posted this - thought I had tested all options. Guess the PB360 doesn't lie about some of the "can't move" stuff... Good catch & thanks for keeping me straight!

Marilyn

[Now off to put my books back on the "shelf" where they belong...]

Last edited by Mickey330; 06-05-2010 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Grammar...
Mickey330 is offline   Reply With Quote