View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 08:03 AM   #1
franklekens
Addict
franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Sage, Elipsa, Onyx Note2, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Keyboard
french and german dictionaries

Lingvo looks nice, but once again it's all about translating English into the language of your choice. What I'm eagerly awaiting is a solid French-French and (to a lesser extent) German-German dictionary, to help me read in languages where I actually need a dictionary.

At a pinch, French-English or French-Dutch would do as well.

I take it nobody has still found any that are usable on the PB? I've found some open source French dictionaries, but they're not terrific, and/or I haven't been able to convert them. The Littré for instance is very extensive, and available in all kinds of formats... except in a format that the PB converter seems to want to accept.
franklekens is offline   Reply With Quote