View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 07:14 AM   #21
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrogaza View Post
Thanks for the answer.
  • I had tried Kobo Utilities. But I can't find a way to put the annotations from calibre to kobo.
  • Same for «Fetch annotations»
  • I do not try your third solutions, but I do not want a text file on the Kobo, I want annotations to appear when I read a book on Kobo.
  • I made a crap script for saving from Kobo to calibre and restore from calibre to Kobo. If I have time this summer I will do a cleaner version, but I will try to find scripts you were talking about on the forum.
Ah, you want to send annotations to the device. Sorry, I don't know of any tools/plugins/scripts that will do that. The bookmarks are stored in the database, so a little SQL is what is needed to do it. I have done it a couple of times, but haven't had the need to automate it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote