View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 02:18 PM   #52
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizwor View Post
I don't follow this. My monthly fee does not go up or down depending on the age of my phone. Whether or not I buy a phone only impacts my commitment to the subsidizer. If I am with Verizon for life, it doesn't matter what phone I am using except at the time of purchase and the latest-greatest usually costs a lot more than last year's champ.
What holymadness is saying (if I got this right) is that the cost of the phone over the period of use is just a fraction of the contract payment over the same period. So choosing the cheaper model will not have a great financial benefit from the perspective of total cost.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote