View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 02:02 PM   #1
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
Covers for Fanfiction Lovers

EDIT: When you haven't read the announcement then please read here before you start reading this post! Thank you

This was originally posted in the [GUI Plugin] Generate Cover - section. DoctorOhh nicely put my posts of Harry Potter covers in here, so all my covers are in one place. Just in case you wonder.

Hallo everyone,

I'm a little nerves to post this but I spent a lot of time these past weeks making covers for the fanfiction that I read and I'm still on it...takes forever! But I thought when I do all that work at least someone else besides my husband (and he even doesn't read fanfiction and has no interest in it in any way) should see them. I attached the zip-files for the 'custom cover plugin' and I used the 'Hogwarts Wizard font' that you may have to install first if you want the same look. You can find the font here.

Not: Some zip-files are in to forms, because I used the series output not like it was meant to be used. Because of a little space problem I put the title and series output in 1 line to have only 2 instead of 3 lines. Soooo, if you have a series column you will have to use the series zip-file and if you have no series column use the other zip-file.

And before you say something, please keep in mind that I never ever before even edited a picture. Yeah, you heard right. Just learning by doing this past few weeks.

Have fun,

MiniMouse

Note: Pleace handle with care. These are Fanfiction covers only and are in no way to be misconstrued with original and official bookcovers for any & all published books. No infringment towards copyright is intended. This is for private use only. Don't want to get in any trouble by the owners of the pictures, because I don't own them.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Harry Potter 6.png
Views:	1469
Size:	607.6 KB
ID:	108087   Click image for larger version

Name:	Harry Potter 7.png
Views:	1316
Size:	629.0 KB
ID:	108088   Click image for larger version

Name:	Harry Potter 9.png
Views:	1321
Size:	566.7 KB
ID:	108090  

Last edited by MiniMouse; 09-20-2013 at 03:54 PM.